Inkjet cartridge care
How to get the most from your inkjet cartridges
Follow these money-saving tips to maintain your printer and cartridges in top condition:
- Make sure a cartridge never runs out of ink completely. An inkjet printer will burn out if it continues to operate when its ink supply has finished. When the cartridge indicator shows ‘empty’, refill or replace. Always have a replacement cartridge on hand.
- A cartridge cannot be stored indefinitely.
- Lines and/or missing dots forming on your text or graphics? These indicate it is time to clean the print head. Use the printer’s cleaning cycle detailed in your printer manual. Be careful not to touch the copper plate on the print head with your fingers. If this does not rectify the problem, please call us for the best solution.
- Heat causes ink to expand and leak. Avoid leaving your cartridges in a hot vehicle or in the sun.
- Ensure your colour cartridges are kept upright. If cartridges are left on their side, colours will mix together.
- When installing a new cartridge, keep in mind the product needs to settle. Print at least two test pages and check the results.
Laser Toner Cartridge Care
How to get the most from your Laser Cartridges
Follow these money-saving tips to maintain your laser printer cartridge in top condition:
- Refrain from attempting to open the cartridge.
- As even slightly elevated temperatures can affect the plastic in a cartridge, these products should not be left in a vehicle.
- Keep your cartridges stored at normal room temperature.
- To avoid damage to some parts of the cartridge which are light-sensitive, store product(s) away from harsh light.
- Store empty cartridges in its original plastic bag and cardboard box.
Note: Toner stains on hands may be removed by washing with lukewarm water and soap. For clothing, brush first outdoors and wash with cold water and soap. Avoid washing toner-stained clothes in hot water. This causes the toner to set into a permanent stain.
I want to say THANK YOU, delivery from Auckland to me in Oamaru the day following my order was greatly appreciated, ordered 11am on the 28th received midday 29th I am a very satisfied customer.
I can’t speak highly enough of the service that I have received from Fab Cartridges. I had an issue which I could not resolve on my own. They talked me through everything to ensure all was working as it should. They went beyond what I expected and I am extremely grateful. Thank you Fab Cartridges.
I have to say , Team was incredibly efficient and very knowledgeable . My experience here has been so good that I’ll never buy printer ink anywhere else now . The excellent prices are staggeringly good
Fast turn around from ordering to delivery with competitive pricing, well packed box to ensure nothing was damaged in transit.
Very pleased with our ink cartridges and certainly more affordable. Easy to order and delivered to my door in next to no time.
I’d been hunting around for more affordable ink for my printer when I came across Fabcartridges . I had quite a few questions and each one was answered beautifully and my mind was put to rest, enabling me to complete the order .
Have searched through and has the cheapest ink cartridge with shipping included! It has arrived in my doorstep in no time
Website was really easy and cartridges arrived very quickly. Will definitely buy again from here
Great pricing, easy to navigate ordering, quick delivery
Great website, easy to ordeer from, overnight delivery much appreciated.
nice price, nice product.
Very helpful team. He was able to supply the cartridge for my fairly unusual printer, delivering it the very next day. Will shop with them again and again. AAA+++
Punctual, well priced; pretty fab? 🙂